FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How to Set Up Your goMobi Mobile Website
Recently, Afilias Technologies announced it was going to discontinue the goMobi Mobile Website Builder. With the growth of responsive websites in recent years and the periodic evaluation of company products, Afilias has decided to implement an end of life for its goMobi product effective October 31, 2020.
• July 31, 2020 - Last day to make any edits to your site
• October 31, 2020 - Last day your goMobi site will work
A quick walk-through on setting up your goMobi mobile website. Get started by logging into your goMobi control panel.
- Login to your cPanel.
- Click on goMobi Mobile Website.
- Select the domain name for the mobile site you are creating.
- If you have not ordered yet, click on Get Started to order goMobi.
- If you have already ordered, click on Configure to open the goMobi Control Panel.
Under the first tab called Design, you will provide the basic information about your mobile website.
In this section, you can enter your site's name and a description of your business or website.
Language & Region
In this section you can specify the language and time zone of your business or website.
To help search engines find your site, select the most appropriate business sector for your business.
You can add your logo to your mobile website by uploading it in this section.
Select a theme and icon set for your mobile website. You can click on the displayed theme to view it and see what it looks like.
Next you will select a color scheme. You can pick from the ones suggested, or use the Advanced Options to create your own.
Next we will click on the features tab and start selecting over 30 features to add to your mobile website.