FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Applying a Template to Your Mobile Site - goMobi
Recently, Afilias Technologies announced it was going to discontinue the goMobi Mobile Website Builder. With the growth of responsive websites in recent years and the periodic evaluation of company products, Afilias has decided to implement an end of life for its goMobi product effective October 31, 2020.
• July 31, 2020 - Last day to make any edits to your site
• October 31, 2020 - Last day your goMobi site will work
You can choose the look and feel of your goMobi mobile website by choosing a template. There are over thirty templates to choose from, and you further customize the template by changing the site layout and icons.
- Login to your goMobi Control Panel.
- Click on the Design Tab.
- Click on Templates to open the templates section.
- Click on the available templates until you find one you like. You will see a preview on the right hand side.
- Click on Update to add the template to your site.
- You can further customize the site layout by building your own template from the header, body and icon sets available.
- Be sure to click on Update to ensure your selections are saved.
Recommended Help Content
Create a Mobile Website with goMobi
Knowledgebase Article 81,512 views tags: gomobi
How to Set Up Your goMobi Mobile Website
Knowledgebase Article 77,631 views tags: gomobi
goMobi Set-up Assistant
Knowledgebase Article 67,282 views tags: gomobi
Related Help Content
Knowledgebase Article 71,268 views tags: gomobi
How to Order goMobi
Knowledgebase Article 74,222 views tags: gomobi
Knowledgebase Article 75,408 views tags: gomobi
This article will explain how to change the Site URL or Home URL setting in WordPress. This may be useful if you have moved your WordPress site or are planning to move your WordPress site.
Knowledgebase Article 244,899 views tags: home site url wordpress wordpresstools
What can I do to increase my Site Security while hosting with FastDomain?
Knowledgebase Article 379,376 views tags: antivirus basic hacked keyloggers malware php security site
How to restore individual files or folders with the Site Backup & Restore tool
How to restore Email Messages the Site Backup Pro tool
Knowledgebase Article 223,389 views tags: backup email forwarders restore site