FastDomain Web Hosting Help
To be able to use all the available tools within the SpamExperts dashboard you will first need to create a User Profile. This profile is created from within the SpamExperts dashboard, follow the instructions below to create this profile.
- Login to your FastDomain Control Panel.
- Click the SpamExperts icon.
- Click Manage, to the right of your domain name to access your SpamExperts dashboard.
- Click the User's Profile button, located under the My Account section.
- Enter a Password that can be used to login to the SpamExperts dashboard.
You will not need to use this password if logging in from the FastDomain Control Panel, only if you choose to login from http://spamlogin.com
- Enter an email address that can be used to receive links for resetting your password if you forget it.
This address does not need to be associated with your hosting service.
- Choose if you would like to enable Two Step Authentication.
If you enable Two Step Authentication you will only be able to login to the dashboard after confirming the login from your mobile device.