FastDomain Web Hosting Help
Ruby Gems Installation
How do I install my own Ruby Gems?
- Using File Manager in your cPanel make a copy of the .bashrc file in your root directory, name it .bashrc.bak.
- Now edit the .bashrc file and add the following to the end of the file:
- export GEM_HOME=$HOME/ruby/gems
- export GEM_PATH=$GEM_HOME:/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.3
- export GEM_CACHE=$GEM_HOME/cache
- export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/ruby/gems/sass-3.4.21/bin/
- When using a rails application, make sure you add the following to your ./config/environment.rb:
- ENV['GEM_PATH'] = '/path/to/your/home/ruby/gems:/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.3'
Recommended Help Content
What Ruby on Rails version and Gems are installed?
How to install Redmine a Ruby on Rails application
How do I setup Ruby on Rails?
Related Help Content
My Ruby on Rails installation keeps displaying a '404 Not Found' error.
There are multiple different ways you can install a theme you have purchased for your WordPress site. This article will explain our two recommended methods for installation.
Knowledgebase Article 82,772 views tags: auto automatic certified download install manual premium themes update upload wordpress
When I attempt to execute my Ruby on Rails application I receive "500- Premature end of script."
Install Themes These steps will help you install and select a WordPress theme for your blog. Inside the WordPress Dashboard, select the Add New Themes link in the Appearance Menu. You can search for
What is the path to Ruby?
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use MOJO Marketplace to install WordPress.
This article explains how to install WordPress when Mojo is unable to create the database automatically.