FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How To Create An Email Forwarder Alias - What Is Email Forwarder Alias
Forwarders allow you to forward e-mail to a different e-mail address, or more than one person. These can be created from your cPanel or from within your Webmail account.
- Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page from cPanel
- Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page from Webmail
- Email Account Forwarders
- Email Domain Forwarders
Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page (cPanel)
- Login to your FastDomain account.
- Click the Advanced tab from the side-navigation to the left or the cPanel link from the top navigation.
- Under the Email section, click the Forwarding option.
Access the Email Manager Forwarding Page (Webmail)If you are already logged into Webmail:
- Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down that appears, click the Forwarders option.
Email Account Forwarders
Email Account forwarders will forward all email email from one email account to another.
- Click the Add Forwarder button.
- Enter the address you would like to be forwarded.
- Choose the destination for the forwarded email.
- Click submit.
Email Domain Forwarders
Domain Forwarders will forward all emails from one domain name to another.
- Click the add domain button.
- Enter the domain you would like to be forwarded.
- Enter the destination for the forwarded email.
- Click submit.
NOTE: Domain forwarders only forward email when the system cannot deliver it to an address or autoresponder. For example, if a user sends an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org address, the following actions might take place:If a email@example.com address or autoresponder exists, cPanel will not forward the email. If a firstname.lastname@example.org address or autoresponder does not exist, cPanel will forward the email.