FastDomain Web Hosting Help
How to publish your site using FTP in FrontPage
These steps will help you setup FrontPage® to be compatible with different web browsers and to be able to publish using FTP, so that you don't have to rely on the FrontPage® extensions.
- Select Tools.
- Select Page Options.
- There are some things in here which need to be changed in order to be compatible with different browsers.
- Select None from the FrontPage and SharePoint technologies menu.
- From the Browsers section, select Both Internet Explorer and Navigator.
- From the Browser versions menu, select 5.0/6.0 browsers and later.
- Click the OK button.
- FrontPage is now setup to be published using FTP and to display properly in different browsers.
- To begin publishing, select File | Publish Site.
- Select FTP.
- Enter in the Remote Web site location.
- Click the OK button.
- The Local Web site will be on the left and the Remote Web site will be on the right.
The website can now be published using the Publish Web site button.
Recommended Help Content
How do I upload my web site?
What are the publish settings for Web Easy Professional ?
Knowledgebase Article 255,396 views tags: easy ftp professional publish web
How do I publish my Web site using Publisher?
Related Help Content
How do I publish my website using Microsoft Publisher 2007
You have invested a significant amount of time creating and perfecting your website, and you're ready to publish it for the world to see! Are you really though? Use this checklist to ensure your site is ready for publication.
Knowledgebase Article 55,872 views tags: checklist guide list practice publication publish site website
What is the Scope of Technical Support for FrontPage?.
Knowledgebase Article 145,220 views tags: frontpage
How to use use the FTP Account tool to create additional FTP Accounts. This is useful for granting FTP access to your account without giving anyone your cPanel password.
Video "How-to" Tutorial 1,071,042 views tags: account accounts cpanelutilities ftp login publish upload
How do I setup Dreamweaver 8 for FTP?
Knowledgebase Article 218,979 views tags: client configure dream file information party program protocol set setup steps transfer
&quot;Publish to the Web&quot; isn't working in MS Publisher. Is there another way?
How to restore MySQL databases using the Site Backup & Restore tool